Apple Keynote is an application program developed by Apple Inc which is similar to MS-PowerPoint that is used for creating presentation files. Keynote posses all outstanding unique features to create much livelier presentation than ever. Lots of option is provided to enhance the visual effect such as option to easily drag and drop images & videos, tables, charts, reflections for pictures and many more for marvelous presentation files. It also allow you to edit and share of your created presentation to multiple devices like iPad, iPhone, etc by sharing its link in iCloud. Though it keeps lots of remarkable features, users still face troubles while using Apple Keynote where they may lose their presentation file.
Here is discussed some causes for loss of Apple Keynote presentation files:
- Apple Keynote and MS-PowerPoint presentation application can be used by Mac users on a single computer. While importing Keynote file into MS-PowerPoint interruption such as PC shutdown, sudden termination of presentation application, etc occurs which can delete or corrupt the file.
- Sudden crashes of Keynote application due to any irregularities in its working.
- Unfortunately formatting of the Mac system will remove all the files including Keynote presentation files.
- In most common scenario, accidental erasing of Keynote file on the Mac system leads to unfortunate lost of file.
- Occurrence of logical error while using presentation file from iCloud is also responsible for file lost.
Mac users can manually retrieve their lost Keynotes file on occurrence of any above mentioned circumstances with the help of “Time Machine” utility. Just make use of this option to recover your lost/erased presentation file and restore Keynote files. In some cases this option won’t be helpful, hence it is advised to use Mac Data Recovery software to retrieve missing Keynote presentation files.
- Keep backup of important presentation files on different storage media
- Be careful while performing new task on Keynote presentation files
- Use effectice security program to keep safe from malware infection